Children's City Tours and Tickets
Keep the kids entertained and up-to-speed at Dubai Children’s City, where learning is fun for children aged two to 15 years old.
Designed for kids, families and school groups, there’s everything here for children to explore, play, discover, and learn about the world in which we live.
From science to nature and space, the exhibits include a planetarium, theater, and a space for under-fives. All exhibits are signed in English and Arabic.
A daily schedule of workshops, exhibits and entertainment programs ensure there’s always something different at Children’s City.
Tours and Activities to Experience Children's City
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Jammu and Kashmir
- Dubai Dolphinarium
- Wafi City Mall
- Rustar Floating Restaurant
- Museum of Illusions Dubai
- Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)
- Dubai Museum
- Bur Dubai Village
- Bedouin Camps
- Dubai Creek (Khor Dubai)
- Dubai Spice Souk
- Dubai Gold Souk
- Women’s Museum at Bait Al Banat
- Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's House