- Avoid the crowds with skip-the-line tickets to the Acropolis and museum
- A guide to better appreciate the history and culture of the ancient site
- Views across the capital city from the hilltop
- Frequent breaks for water and shade to offset the heat in Athens
Departure & Return
The meeting point is inside the Acropolis Metro Station , at the ticket level next to Parthenon statues. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mister Plato
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands