- Look for humpback whales on their annual migration to calving grounds
- Commentary by a certified Marine Naturalist
- Boat holds just 38 passengers, with seats in sun and shade
- Onboard Junior Naturalist Programme and activity booklet for children
- Beverages and snacks
Departure & Return
Shop 1, Great Sandy Straits Marina Urangan, Queensland Please meet 30 miutes prior to check in.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No children under 6 allowed on this tour
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We do not provide pick up or drop off services.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pacific Whale Foundation Australia
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms