- Enjoy spectacular views of Iguazù Falls on a guided tour
- Admire the mighty Devil´s Throat falls from several different vantage points
- Includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport from Puerto Iguazú
- Upgrade to include a boat ride and/or travel with a smaller group
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Centrally located Puerto Iguazu hotels.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum age is 12 years for the boat ride.
- Boat Ride is not allowed for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions neither pregnant women.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Note: it is recommended that you wear a swimsuit or bring change of clothes; you will be given a small plastic bag to fit your personal items (backpack, camera, etc.)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms