Explore our promoted experiences
- 13-minute helicopter ride over Victoria Falls
- Glide over the Zambezi River on the way to the basalt gorges that make up the falls
- Enjoy incredible aerial views from the helicopter's clear glass sides and windows
- Fly in a figure-eight loop above the Victoria Falls, one of the Seven Natural Wonder of the World
- Relax with a hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Pick Up is at your centrally located Victoria Falls Hotel
What To Expect
You’ll get a bird’s eye view of the notorious Zambezi River, vast gorges that divide Zambia from Zimbabwe, and of course, the stunning Victoria Falls—one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Not only is this one of the largest waterfalls on the planet—it’s also one of the most spectacular. Your expert pilot will take you on a figure-eight loop over the falls to insure picture-perfect views for all. Since the helicopter boasts glass sides, even passengers without a window seat are guaranteed unobstructed views.
After 13-minutes touring the skies you’ll head back to the helipad where your friendly pilot will present you with a video and photos of this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 265 pounds (120kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Children under 3 years sit on a parent's lap
- Tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Cullinan Holdings has introduced a compulsory vaccination policy with immediate effect, as follows. 'With rising global COVID-19 cases among the unvaccinated population, Cullinan Holdings have implemented a policy requiring all guests travelling either on a group or scheduled tour with Thompsons Africa, to be fully vaccinated. A group is defined as any guest travelling with one or more persons who are not family or friends. If however fellow guests are family or friends travelling in isolation of other guests (private bookings), no mandatory vaccination is required (to be reviewed based on the prevailing global circumstances). This requirement applies to groups (ad-hoc and series), Guided Journeys and all scheduled departure day tour experiences, and is done in the interest of creating a safe environment for everyone. It is the guests' responsibility to ensure that they always comply with these requirements. No refunds will be given if guests are unable to undertake some or all their holiday due to their failure to comply with these requirements. Guests will be responsible for any resulting additional costs including travel and accommodation. Proof of vaccinations may be requested, when necessary. We further strongly recommend that guests ensure they have adequate medical and travel insurance for the duration of their stay in Southern Africa.'
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thompsons Africa
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms